My Final Regretfull Days Shall Be Over
Days which come n go with or without happiness or love n even painful sadness

SCREAM even louder now please :DD ?

Play first cause i BET YOU CANT WIN ;p

Nas house(louder now.....again ) for the 2nd time

By ~***Adam***~
I was planning on going to Nas house that day when...........i ended up with no transportation - - .So i plan to sleep through the day when around 2 pm ...i Shock off my bed by a Phone call . I Pick it up and it was Nas..

Me " elo?"

Nas " CHOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG !!!!"

Me " hmm? (still sleepy )"

Nas " ALI IS COMING TO SAVEEEE YOUUUUU"

Me " huh ? what time? (still sleepy)"

Nas " now ."

Me " NOW !!!!?!?!?!?!!? (wide awake)"

Nas " YES NOW SO GO MANDI NOW !"

Me " DAMN MANG U SHOULD HAV TOLD ME EARLIER !"

Nas " JUST GO GET READYYYYYYY"

Me " BAH !"

*hangs up*
*rush up to bath*
*baths*
*hears a car honk*
* look up of window*
* shock was i *

Ali was already here 0o .
I speed things up and went to my room to start packing the laptop then run down the stairs and outside.

I grab my shoes from the shelf and went in Ali mom black car .

Yeah i was grateful , later when we reach Nas house i thank Ali's mom and went off the the front door house.

Ali rings the door bell and soon here comes nas opening the door to greet us .

So we went up and did the usual . And also met Nas father ( which i have met him before ) But he don't seen to remember me o0 . Anyway we then had a snack soon and went downstairs and then to the kitchen . Ali ran down like a playfull kid and when nas were'nt looking he peered into cabinets and closets 0o . Which made me think of this 3 words which describes him Buglar ? Thief? Stalker? . Nah but i am sure he was just fooling around just like in Khus house.

Later we had Mi Goreng cooked by nas Mom good stuff i say . And for some reason Nas parents keep saying this over and over to me . "eh Ah Chong kalau you here for 1 week ah gureentee same Nas badan besar " . I myself wonder.....nas Body is round while his brothers are fit...How come.....

Soon ali went back . I then copy some animation for nas ( complete) . Nas was damn lucky o0 . By the last espisode it finish copying it was also the time when mmy parents arived ( fyi the copying takes up 20 min or more , large file size anyway) .

So ima end this Blog with some ramdom pic i took tq..
Them..
NAS ! WHAT R U DRAWING ON PAINT !?*slaps**Nas slaps back**finds nas in da dark*



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the E ~acoustic version~

VeloNica ....