My Final Regretfull Days Shall Be Over
Days which come n go with or without happiness or love n even painful sadness

SCREAM even louder now please :DD ?

Play first cause i BET YOU CANT WIN ;p

Nas house(louder now) for the 1st time .Pmb results finaly surfaced .

By ~***Adam***~
So the other day on sunday i went to Nas house . Well......its more likely that Nas who gimme a ride there. Oh wait actually its Nas mother who did gimme a ride there OH wait actualy its Nas mom's car which - Nah leme get to the point of the story.The other day i had ask nas whenn can i come over ............

me "Nas.......?"

Nas"yes?"

me"so when can i come over?"

Nas"anytime"

me "Sunday?"

Nas "Mom said yes"

me "can others come too?"

Nas "Who do you recomend?"

me "Ali and akmal"

Nas "lets keep it to minimun"

me "how bout ali only then?"

Nas "o k"

And so i invited ali.........

Me "you wanna go Nas house?"

Ali "sure . when?"

Me "This sunday"

Ali "time?"

Me "uh....12.30 larr like Khus"

Ali " Adress?"

Me " its (sorry readers but this is private , we don't want stalkers)

Ali "leme list that down"

Me "sure,coming? "

Ali "We'll see"

And so , On sunday that day i keep texting Nas But as the usual 'no reply' (not always tho')

But then when he reply its when my Ride was gone !
So sadly i thought i won't go...at all.............again- -

I ask Nas weather his parents can gime a ride ...........

Me " can ur parents gime a ride plz?"

Nas "too bad.."

Me "awww"

Nas " o wait "

Me " o0 0o 0o?"

Nas " okie , since my mom is going for shoping she gonna get you"

Me "rly? Yay !"

Nas"adress?

Me " its ( Yes i do not want stalkers)

Nas "ok We are coming to save youuuu"

Later i took while i was waiting i forgot to tell Nas my number in case he got lose, so Luckily i had his Mobile number and Buzz him up.

Through the Phone i guide him just like how his parents guide him to be a MAN
Anyway later when i saw his car pass by my house i said 'STOp STOp" But they juz keep moving but then stop... Guess Either me or Nas given the signal slow by 3 sec.

And so they stoped at my neighbours, i should have told them my house is the 2nd in the row.(my bad)

So i had no other choice to walk to the other side ( i am use to walking anyway) . The 1st person who realized me coming is Ali himself. Just when in i greeted Nas and his Mother . Ali even took my house pic , Not like i care much Bout it.

Later when we are there we helped carying groceries and went in the kitchen back door (i think that how it was).Then i met Nas sister(louder now) . They all call meh "Ah Chong' , Well Thats a chinese buisnessman name . When i was there Khus mom served homemade Pizzas , MarshPotato , Chicken (cooked by nas sis) and lasagna.

All good stuff Thnx Nas mom :) . Then we met more of Nas Brothers and it seems that nas is the youngest yet the one with most 'lemak' .When i was doing something on meh comp suddenly a voice to0 loud which is more like a shrill of terror cuts throughs the whole house and into the room with its word sounding.. .. "NAS NAS NASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it said . Woah it was his sis(louder now) .MY face was perfectly normal when that hapen but in mind was '(woah she loud [louder now] ) .She was so worked out of Nas Pmb results , well that only shows that nas sis care for nas edcation.

Anyway much later i went back first (for the 1st time) and Ali went back last (for the 2nd time) .Just when i bid 'farewell' to nas family i went to the car and just when i am in i got the results to my Pmb. DAMN ONLY 1 Disctinction! (eng that is - - )

When i got back Ali mom had gave nas his results . How lucky is Ali and his Mom 0o and Nas himself .Your lucky i invited Ali nas o0 or is it....

Anyway , the main curent reason i went there is just so i can give him the ds file RuneFactory2 : A Fantasy Harvest Moon
One frigin Fun game . I did not play num 1 tho because its somehow realy weirld !!!! the theme song was like 'WTH to me , criously lost my interest that time , then soon i starting goblin out of nowhere out of my farm 0o(thats why its a 'Fantasy') But when number 2 came out i decide to give that a try and try to get use to 'Fantasy' Harvest moon and yea its prety much fun . There is even a 2nd generation!

Anyway ima gonna end this Blog with a ramdom pic . tq
Now curently listening to the ending them of Ouran Host High School , I started liking this song after i watch the final episode of Ouran . It was so Nice and coool.

Last Alliance daze&hope - Shishou
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the E ~acoustic version~

VeloNica ....