My Final Regretfull Days Shall Be Over
Days which come n go with or without happiness or love n even painful sadness

SCREAM even louder now please :DD ?

Play first cause i BET YOU CANT WIN ;p

Dahelll, delay againnnnnnn ==" ? Ugh the pain =="

By ~***Adam***~
To think we will get the results on Saturday , But it did not came out . So i go online on msn n ask Hamizan........again. He just said "wait till next sat larrr" . I was then like "dahell 0o" Ah well so we shall wait again...patiently.

After the chat my dad call me down the house , i went down to see what he want when he told me that i should go out n do some 'work' . I try to denied but it was no use . Anyway my father is like the Man/Boss/King of the house .

So i have to work from 9 am to 5 am like heeeeeellllllll. It seriously was Not easy at All. What job was it you ask?

Labour .

lemme give you some time to absord that...


































take your time


































i am sure ur still freak out


































here is pic to crack the shock...

And.....yeah labour........a painfull work. PAINFULL I SAY!!!
But if your strong it may not be a problem but if u don't have enough stamina then you will faint/K.O/Mati/Pengsan

So i have to work my freakin ass off untill the end of the holiday , Lucky you people who don't do this. Lucky You =="

So ima gonna end this blog with a ramdom pic tq
OWh the laptop Got OWNED by dog piss!!!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the E ~acoustic version~

VeloNica ....