My Final Regretfull Days Shall Be Over
Days which come n go with or without happiness or love n even painful sadness

SCREAM even louder now please :DD ?

Play first cause i BET YOU CANT WIN ;p

2 More days for the final battle..........................

By ~***Adam***~
2 More and we will soon be free to live our lives That's right , on monday is the day when we will finally know our PMB exam results

The annoying thing is Khus keep text me saying 'OMg i am so nervous, i am scared :'("

And he keep that on and on and on till make him change the topic into..........something personal.....

Surprisingly , i did Not play maple.. at all , But just..................Dota , dota , dota

later , around , 3am ( yeah i was still awake duh~) i was still on msn chating with barry aka berries :) . We were juz chating on How much does it difer with Our school Smss n His school SaS . And damn were they a Big diference

But ima Not gonna talk Bout it .............. for just in case .

We also webcam for fun and he keep doing weirld special effects to his video , The usual he always make a weirld Wolf mask or snowing effect or even those miror things which make u look like u got split in 2 o.0 .

But wa-ever do i care that for......

That friend of my barry aka Berries :) is soooo flirtatious , horny and Perverted !

He keep showing meh pic of girls from SaS (that was part of the school comparison talk) .

And says "they r cute girls huh"

and i reply " ........."

barry "........."

me " Nope my type of girls "

barry " orly?"

me " Yarly "

barry " Your sure?"

me " Stfu you perverted horny bastard , Your just like some guy i KNow with name which rymes with Asam '

Barry "who's that?"

me "Why do you care !?"

Barry "...."

me " ..........."

Barry "leme tell you a small story"

me "......?"

Barry " my father died when i was 3 and my mom's is blind because of a disease

me "..oh.....sorry to hear that.....so who takes care fo you?

Barry " my sisters and brothers , their age are 30+ so they make money for the family"

me " hmm k......"

after the this interesting conversation i started watching bleach the latest espisode 195 and 196

But Since i am watching them online i hav to wait for it to load first.

So i went down stair n cook my self some mi goreng , which is yummeh cause i.......................

When i finish cooking meh mi goreng i set in the living room and started watching PCK lol

here is a video of PcK doing his own rap , either you find it stupid , funny or maybe weird



Soon i came back up and started watching bleach and yeah was it interesting

So like once again ima gonna end this blog with a ramdom pic tq :D
Fyi rossie is staring at the character of pck wife

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?



Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the E ~acoustic version~

VeloNica ....